New Dental Patient Resources
Dentist Accepting New Patients in Charlotte, NC
$99 New Patient Dental Special in Charlotte!
We want to welcome every new smile with our $99 New Patient Special! We’re proud to provide quality, affordable dental care in Charlotte. Schedule your appointment and start your dental health journey with us today.
- Comprehensive Exam: During your comprehensive new patient exam, Dr. Dan will identify any signs of oral health issues, big or small, and address them with care.
- Dental X-Rays: Dr. Dan will take digital x-rays of your mouth to get an accurate, thorough picture of your dental health for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Regular Teeth Cleaning: Regular cleanings keep your teeth healthy and strong, and ensure that no harmful bacteria cause dental health issues.
*This offer is not valid for patients using insurance. Exclusions may apply for cases of periodontal disease.
Your First Visit at Horizon Dental
On your first visit, we take the time to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Additionally, your first appointment includes an exam and review of your treatment options. At Horizon Dental, your questions and concerns are very important to us, and we will always address these so that you can make an informed decision regarding your treatment.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions, including past surgeries.
- Dental insurance card, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
- A parent / legal guardian / grandparent / aunt / uncle if you are under 18.
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and third-party payment alternatives for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information